Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Long, long wishlist

This week is gonna be a quite...... quiet week for me. There's really not much things to do here. And actually there are a lot of things that I want to do this holiday, whether it is impossible/not.

1. DESPICABLE ME 2

Almost every single person want to see this movie. Teenage girls are going crazy for the minions - McD gives free minion for a single purchase of Happy Meal. Guess what? A lot of people buy tons of Happy Meals in order to complete their minions collection. I've got one minion; Stuart Blabber Grabber, and he's the loveliest among all. BUT I JUST WANT TO SEE THE MINIONS IN THE BIG SCREEN SO BAD. Tomorrow's the premiere :'(
This is Stuart. And there's Mike Wazowski too. Too bad my Mike is so tiny.....

2. BUNGEE JUMP
I just want to try once. I'm a coward for adrenaline stuffs, but bungee jumping seems to be really fun, and I would like to try.

3. ROLLER COASTER(S)
I'm starting to like roller coaster since my second and third roller coaster ride in Universal Studios Singapore. When I was in the 6th grade I rode the one in Dufan, and it was quite frightening. But the one I rode in USS was freakingly fun.

4. SEE A CONCERT
I'd like to see a concert, but the tickets are questionably expensive, and I couldn't even imagine myself in the middle of the jumping crowds if I ever go to a band/Kpop concert. I already bought the ticket for Sungha Jung's concert, and... I couldn't go.
Last May, Mika came to Jakarta and that was the second concert I REALLY WANT TO SEE, after David Archuleta's concert years ago. IT'S MIKAAAA. But I saw the ad in May issue magazine, and the concert is on May 15th. Y U NO PUT THE AD ON APRIL ISSUE?!

5. DISNEYLAND/DISNEYSEA/UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN and SUSHI/SASHIMI/MATCHA/EVERYTHING THEY EAT IN JAPAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment