Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stuffs

The holiday is coming to an end....and I've wasted much of my free time. Such a sad story that keeps repeating, no? These are some stuffs I got lately... The photos are rough, though. Sorry.
Customized phone case (right). Because the color is too stiff, I decided to stick some stickers and it turns out quite good. I'm relieved that I've got a new phone, because the old one was so.....indescribable. Got this from my friend about last month. I'm pretty excited to visit Bangkok soon!
I bought this copy of Teen Vogue because local magazines aren't so good anymore. So I decided to spent more to buy this. And, because it has Emma for its cover.


I'm also pretty excited about the whole university things-I don't mean really mean to, but somehow it IS exciting. Whenever I see a cute piece of top somewhere at some malls, this thought ALWAYS pops in my mind; this thing is gonna be great in university. Lame excuses, yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment