Monday, July 1, 2013

Childhood and past times

I'm home and there's not much to do here. My friends are busy so I'm stuck at home. I cleaned up my room today, and threw away a lot of plastic bags full of stuffs; most of them are covered with dust. It has been reaaalllyyyyyy long since the last time someone cleaned this room. I found some test papers, the ones I used to have in middle school, school projects, stickers, school agenda, and diaries. The contents of my past diaries are so embarrassing, written with awful handwriting, and loads of alayness. Admit it, most of us have our own alayness in the past. Mine was a bit too much, actually.
But there's something of my past that I can be proud of. This book is what I love the most within my childhood stuffs. It is my very first copy of novel, Jacqueline Wilson's Lizzie Zipmouth.

This is one of my favorite books. Back then, I swear this is the MOST INTERESTING STORY EVER TOLD. I read it for so many times, the pages are yellowish now, and if you take a closer look....... there's my awful handwriting in the center of the book cover, between the book's title and Lizzie.
This is what I've done to this book. I didn't only read it, I also used it to develop my creativity as a drawing book. I know I suck.
I couldn't even color the hair of Lizzie's mom. Because it is curly. And I thought that curly hair was SO difficult to be colored.
I have never finished coloring any pages. I only colored the things I found easy to be colored.
My favorite character, Rory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment