Friday, August 2, 2013

Fangirling much?

I've been busy fangirling lately. Since the holiday is almost over, I decided that I need to do the things that I won't be able to do if this holiday ends. I've been listening to EXO, f(x), and BEAST. And I also preordered their newest albums, which are so expensive. Actually I wanted to buy EXO'S XOXO, but I know if I buy it, it will be really miserable to me to look at my bank account's balance... so I just search for my idols pics and print them so I could get their pics on my file. Because buying original merchandise are way more expensive than the album itself.
My current favorite group is EXO, and my bias is Xiumin. And also Luhan, Tao, Chen. The ironic fact is that, I said to myself (and couple of close friends) that I would never listen to Chinese songs. But then when I started to know about EXO, ALL OF MY FAVORITE MEMBERS ARE IN EXO-M, WHICH SINGS MANDARIN SONGS.
It's hard for me just to listen to EXO's Korean version songs (and videos). And then I declared to start listening Chinese songs.
And those reddish marks that says f(x) and EXO hexagonal logo are not blood. They seem pretty creepy here, but they're just water colors. And they're pink.
It's weird because every time I like a new boy/girl band, my favorite member will be the least popular one. Like Sooyoung, Xiumin, and BEAST Doojoon. It is sad because they don't get much part in their songs. I watched a live video of BEAST comeback stage with Shadow, the fangirls were shouting and shouting... and when it came to Doojoon's part.....the audience just went silent...
XIUMIN'S HAIR, WHY?
런닝맨

0 comments:

Post a Comment