Thursday, May 30, 2013

What I do during this holiday

I'm not really doing anything on this holiday-I gave up on searching for a part time job; I don't go to any courses; I don't read books/watch movies as much as I hope; I don't do ANY exercise; I haven't start to learn new languages; I'm addicted to diabetic milk tea. This is literally how my tiny desk look like;
I really want to read books in English-but imported books are so expensive. It is way cheaper to buy the translated ones. Instead of buying 1 imported book, you can get 2 translated books. But sometimes I find the translation a bit odd and it will be way better to read the book the way the writer wrote it. I just finished reading The Elite by Kiera Cass (the sequel of The Selection) which is freshly printed this May in Indonesia.
And this is what I'm trying to learn..

0 comments:

Post a Comment